Monday, February 1, 2010

Tis the Season

The Christmas season started with our trip to Oregon. We got to stay for almost a week and had a great visit with the family. While we were there, we visited Reindeer Ranch and Jaxson got to feed Santas reindeer!
Grams Harris had a Christmas party and Santa came to visit. He picked Jaxson to be his little helper and get each present out of his sack as the kids sat on his lap. Jaxson did great.



Saige wasn't sure about Santa so I had to sit on his lap with her.


All the kids..
CHRISTMAS MORNING!! Looking back, I didn't get very many pictures but I do have a few. The kids got new four-wheelers and lots of toys. They had a great day!


Saige thought the buckle to her helmet went on her nose! It was pretty funny!

Another great Christmas. They come and go way too fast. Jaxson is already asking when Santa is coming back and knows what he wants. As for me... I can wait.. ;)

0 comments: