Monday, February 1, 2010

Jaxson's 4th Birthday!!

Jaxson turned 4 on December 26! He was SO excited for his party this year. I took him to Soelbergs to pick out his own cake and he was dead set on Mickey Mouse. Every page we turned in the cake book he wanted that cake. We finally narrowed it down and he picked the 4-wheeler cake. On the way home he says "Dad is weally going to love my cake." Jaxson loves his dad!! He goes wherever Jerry goes and when Jerry has to work, he hates it. He is growing up so fast though. I can't believe that he goes to school now and is so independent. He tells me all the time, "I got it Mom, I don't need your help." He is a great brother to Saige, (most of the time) and loves to bake with mom. He is the pickiest eater you will ever meet and loves root beer floats. He is great at his letters and numbers and he loves learning them. It's amazing to see everything his little mind soaks up. We love our Bubba.


Presents.. Presents.. Presents..

He loves Handy Manny!


He had a great day, although he can't wait til he is five because then he knows he can ride the school bus and he just can't wait, but I think I can!! Love you Jax!

0 comments: