Monday, February 1, 2010

HaLLoWEEN!!!

October was a fun month for us. I love to bake, so thats what we did.. all month. We decided to go to Grandmas one night while Jerry was at work and make pumpkin cakes with her. The kids love to bake as much as I do, so they had a blast!



The finished product!! We tried to make faces but the kids just wanted to put the candy corns all over.. so we did.
Next adventure... Sugar cookies.. in our underwear!! (Well the kids anyway) They love to make sugar cookies and we do quite often.

Jaxson decided to "lick the bowl" His head is so big I am surprised it didn't get stuck!


Scary Saige.. We bought the kids some fake teeth and Saige loved them. She had them in for weeks until I finally threw them away without her knowing.

Aunt Jody and Kaitlyn came out one night to frost sugar cookies with us and she brought stuff to make spiders! The kids had so much fun. We wrapped little smokies in dough and baked them for the bodies. Then we used pretzels for the legs and a dot of mustard for the eyes. They were yummy spiders!



Pumpkin Carving Time!!! Saige didn't like the idea of sticking her hand in the gross pumpkin, so I pretty much did hers, but Jaxson had fun! They loved lighting them the few nights before Halloween.

and finally.... Halloween night! Jaxson was Handy Manny and Saige was a pumpkin! Kaitlyn came out and went trick or treating with us which was nice so I didnt have to go to every door with them. I decided the day of Halloween that I wanted to dress up, so I got out my camo that Jer bought me for hunting and wore it for the first time! Jax let me borrow his toy gun, so I made a strap for it and I was good to go!


All in all, it was a great month.. Loved every minute of it. The kids had a great time and that's all that matters!



0 comments: